Re: Motorcycle Parking

I have heard of this being done other places to get the point across.
Unfortunatly I don't know enough of the people who ride to do this
convincingly.  So far the building management has been receptive to my
enquiry.  We just moved into this building complex, WorldCom in Weldon
Springs, MO, and they appear flexable on these types of issues at this time.
They haven't really completed construction on some of the buildings in the
complex so I figured now is the time.  Thanks for the input and support
folks.  I hope to know what the outcome is soon.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

Brian Michaud wrote:
Some years ago the company I work at removed motor cycle parking privileges
next to the building. The alternative was unfavorable due to being
continually covered with goose dropings, so to get the attention of
management as many motor cyclists as possible rode to work early on the same
day and took parking spots close to the building. Management didn't like a
half dozen spaces with one motorcycle placed strategically in each occupying
this area of the lot so a more acceptable location was provided. This
strategy could possibly work in your situation.