New file uploaded

Matt Knowles has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
Ah the joy of being self employed. Here\'s what I decided to do yesterday afternoon.

Shot with Nikon FM2 mounted on a bracket attached to gas cap. (3 of the bolts are dummies and I used those to attach the custom bracket) Electronic shutter release was used with a motor drive. I had the shutter release hot glued just below the horn button. Pretty easy to hit, but surprising how much concentration it took to take these pictures at this speed.

I\'ll be uploading a couple of other shots in smaller file sizes.

URL :- http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/postcard1.jpg
File size = 73359
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload