Motorcycle parking

    I believe my new company offers even more than Jim's.
    We get to park right next to the front door. The lots sizes are at
least twice the width of my bike and has cemented in steel loops at both
the front and rear locations. Even better is the fact that the company
provides the steel cables for securing the bikes and locks!
    In addition there is now a cover that keeps the sun off the bike and
a overhead fan to keep things cool.
    We're allowed to fill our bikes free of charge at the maintenance
garage as a bonus for taking up less parking space and saving the
environment.
    If you carry your helmet to the cafeteria in the morning before 9:00
AM you receive breakfast at a 50% discount!
    Security has installed a camera in the lot with a direct feed on the
company internet so you and then can watch your pride and joy. Top that!

    They have! As of next week there will be some of the same girls that
Formula 1 has been using to shade the drivers before the start of a race
that will meet you and escort you to the building to keep the sun off.
They even lock your helmet and gear in special lockers inside the front
lobby until you want them in the afternoon.
    Rumor is that everyone who uses the lost at least thirty days a year
will receive an extra 15% pay bonus at year end!
    I woke up :-(