Re: New file uploaded

> I would exercise caution - I am not sure what the program does, and have
> been unable to locate an email address for stephen. I personally don't
> download exe's at all.....

I concur.  A search of my drive shows a file of the same name to be one of
the executables for Outlook Express.  The possibility exists that someone is
trying to plant a Trojan Horse into the systems of anyone who downloads it.

Eric, if you can I'd suggest you quarentine the file (move it from the
download area) until the poster comes forward to explain.  Perhaps it was
sent by accident, or maybe this contains the security bug fix which
Microsoft just recently posted.

Or maybe it is serious BAD news!
- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"