RE: file download __Installing Panniers__

Hi ,

A quick note, You might want to remove the hinges from the bag
backs, rivit them to the front halves and then reattach them
to the back halves(using Loctite on threads) .

Even though Triumph supplied my kit partially assembled, I disassembled
each part applied loctite (242 Blue) to all fasteners and re-assembled
and torqued to spec.

It is a little more work but....nothing has come apart yet.

It would also seem that the Rubber Buggy Baby Bumpers are really
important to high speed (100+) vibration prevention.
I spaced mine an additional 1/16 th of an inch out from the mud
guard.

Peace,
Andrew
00 Sprint ST "too cool blue"