Re: NORTHERN CAL TWISTIES/mc parking

Rob,

I live in San Jose and work in Gilroy at a microbrewery.  (As the
brewmaster,  I get to park my ST inside -- right next to my desk!)  If you
are interested in visiting small production breweries give me a call or
email at:

Coast Range Brewing Co.
Peter Licht
(408)842-1000
petercoastrange@xxxxxxx

I also am familiar with most of the best twisty roads between Monterey and
Marin if you want to talk to me about the best bay area rides.

Cheers,

Peter