RE: Subject: WOW

    Parts have been taking anywhere from 1 month for CF tank guard, luggage
rack and bodywork screws to 9 weeks for my panniers (which I installed
myself). The plastic washers that go with the screws have been missing in
action for 10 weeks now. Oil, filters, brake pads and stuff of that nature
are "usually" in stock, although I was told that Triumph changed the
ordering scheme for oil, which caused them to run out for 2 weeks. The
dealer has complained about the computer ordering system and had to resort
to "phoning it in".
    Essentially, you will get your parts. You may have to wait a bit. If you
think you want it, order sooner than later.

    Sidenote: People have complained about melting belly pans, but I checked
mine when I got home this morning and it was cool to the touch. The heat
shield in the belly pan is the thin variety and I have a red '99 ST bought
last July 14th. Mine has the stock exhaust and the original EFI program
(tune).

Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------