From: Shantanu Reddy [mailto:shantanu_reddy@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 10:11 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fuel Sender

I've been off the road for about 2 weeks while my
dealership gets a new fuel sender.

They have been pretty non-commital in terms of whether
or not the sender will be here soon.

I was wondering if any one from Triumph USA is on the
list or anyone has a number I could call.

I would be willing to pay for FEDEX shipping.  Hell, I
would pay for the damn part if I could have it by
tomorrow so I could get back on the road!!

Please HELP!!