Re: Headlights & earplugs

>I suppose there is room for some debate as to what types of earplugs are
>best for motorcycling, particularly in terms of overall sound reduction and
>frequency selectiveness.  The most important thing to remember is to use
>them however, as anything is better than nothing at highway speeds.

I think Motorcycle Consumer News did an extensive test of ear plugs, taking
into account the type of sounds that a motorcyclist needs protection from.
What they recommended is musicians earplugs. If someone keeps their old
issues, they can probably provide better info.

My life has been spent with loud guitars, power tools, and motorcycles, and
I'm starting to feel the effects of it, so I wish I had got into the habit
of using earplugs earlier.

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - San Jose, CA