Re: Mirror Boots

I ditched my stock mirrors for "ZX" mirros. You can see them here:

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/miscairtech/mirrors.html

Obviously, they're the second pic down. I don't have any pics of my bike at
the moment, but I can upload if anyone is interested (next week). They work
great and look fine.

- --David

Dress up your Triumph. Get HubAmmo!

http://members.home.com/dbenj/arno/index.htm