Re: Throttlemeister -- Why did I wait so long?

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000, The Flowers wrote:

> "Paul Wilson" <paulwilson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > If you go to an an auto supply store and purchase some 1/16" blue
> > pin-striping tape,  you can cover up the red stripe on the Throttlemeister
> > bar-ends for an even more customized look that will match your paint.
>
> Oh, excellent suggestion!  As soon as the lastest thunderstorm moves off
> I'll do just that.  Right now I am cageless (SWMBO used it to take the kids
> to Canada for a month) which somewhat restricts what I do and when.

Wimp, for the first 1 1/2 months when I moved to texas I was without
a cage. Rain or shine, I did all my shopping, etc.  on my ZX6e.
You of course know that that did not even have hard luggage. The
only time I had help was when I needed some lumber supplies for my
first entertainment centre. 1x6x8' boards would be interesting on
the back of a bike though. Hey, I could even make it to TV :-)

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664