Magnetic Tank Bag

I knew as soon as I read the original post about the tank bag that this guy
was in for it!  I must say  you guys could have been harder on him!  Im sure
the restraint you have demonstrated is not easy to achieve. Anyway, I guess
he asked for it!  On to another topic....Football season is coming up and I
was wondering if anyone knows where I can get those magnetic football logos.
I have seen them on cars and thought they would look great on my ST's tank
when I'm cruisin around on sundays.  Any help you all can give would me
great.
Mark Y2K Black ST  (BATCYCLE)
Lake Worth FL