carbon fiber and heat

never did get an answer to my question,  or at least missed it if I did....

my belly pan has sufferend the melting problem common on 1999 models and am
about to go ahead with starting a warranty replacement, but now that Jack
Lilley is making carbon fiber pans am considering doing that instead.

Does anyone know how carbon fiber stands up to heat?  Carbon fiber itself
should be darn near impervious to it but the resins they use to form the
piece might not be, no use buying it if it's gonna fail as quickly as the
stock piece.

Anybody know how it will perform?