Wax / Polish?

Ok so we have had the discussions on the best lube for a chain, brake pads,
etc.

But what I would like to know is, What's a good polish/wax?

I've tried quite a few in the past including Turtle Wax, MER, Mr Sheen
polish, Colour Magic, Crystal Glow

But what is the best?

Colour magic gives a good waxy shine, but has to be used carefully neat
decals.
Mr Sheen house polish is good for a quick shine, but I find it needs a lot
of "Buffing".
MER is OK, except that there's lots of chalk dust.
Crystal Glow is very good, but expensive.

Anyone know of a better wax/polish?

Rig.
www.rigsville.co.uk