Another reason to Love my ST.

I went on a Pre-Sturgis, "Harley Davidson Only" ralley yestarday.  There
were probably 400 bikes.  Out of the group the was only two non-harley's, my
Triumph and a poor guy on his Yamaha.  About 20 miles into the 120 mile ride
we stopped to refresh.  Oneo fhte Harley Riders asked to tak emy ST for a
ride in exchange for his souped-up Harley.  I went for it and agreed to meet
him the next town, about 40 miles away.  Needless to say, the next 40 miles
were pure hell.  The damn Harley shook me to death, had no power or
exceloration.  When I went up hill and gave it gas the thing would shake and
pop and howl, but wouldn't go anywhere.  I thought to myself..."There must
be something mechanically wrong with this thing."  When we stopped later on
another rider, a friend of the guy who owned the harley I was riding, said
to me.."That's one nice bike huh?  He has put a ton of upgrades and high end
performance parts on it.  It sure is fast huh!  He's spent well over $20,000
on it."  I almost had to laugh.  Meanwhile, the guy who took my Triumph for
a ride came walking towards me with a grin from ear to ear.  His hair was
sucked back like a shark fin.  He said to me..."Wanna Trade?"  Needless to
say I didn't.  But boy was I happy get back on my Triumph.

- -Mike
00' ST