RE: Corbin saddle

>>Almost
5,000 miles later I'm still on the stock seat and have absolutely no
complaints. Unless you need a backrest for a pillion, the stock seat is fine
IMO. I'm no lightweight, either - about 240 pounds (110 Kg).
"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber<<

My only complaint with the stock seat is that I constantly seem to be
sliding slightly forward. And since the seat is not very slippery, after a
few miles I have the rather unpleasant sensation my family jewels are slowly
being strangled by my pants. And hanging out in the breeze, so to speak,
riding a motorcycle in city traffic, it's a little difficult to discreetly
rescue said jewels from an increasingly uncomfortable wedgie without getting
an odd look from the little old lady in the Honda next to you...

So I'm seriously considering a Corbin!

Brett