Re: Neutral woes....

Tai Day

This is quite normal, you will find that it gets easier with time. My RS
now has 1000km (600 miles) and the gear change is much smoother.

Mike "Depudee Dawg" Hill
"00" RS Sprint "B3"

"Otaiwan (Tai) Day" <tai.day@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 05/30/2000 08:46:48 PM

Please respond to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 To:      ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 cc:      (bcc: Mike Hill/JBA International/AU)

 Subject: Re: Neutral woes....

I have a neutral woe of a different nature. I just got my Sprint RS on
Saturday.
Yes, I love it!

I can't get the gear shift from 1st to neutral while stopped. I have to
squeeze
the clutch lever in all the way to disengage the clutch. Is this normal on
brand new Sprint RS? I have 225 miles on it.

One thought that could be a cause is that I replaced the stock clutch lever
with
a Daytona's thinking that the span would be closer (curved lever).

Thanks, Tai Day
'00 Sprint RS
Richmond, CA

When I