Breakdown and recovery service

Leatherbiker  <leatherbiker@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> So my advice to you is check with the RAC on their customer service
> line if you want to make sure you are covered BEFORE you end up
> stranded on the M25 looking for a phone (not that I have been, thank
> god).

    Good advice.

    I found myself in the opposite situation: stranded at my parents'
house and not knowing that I had RAC cover until I'd talked to the
dealer I bought the bike from - the salesman hadn't mentioned it at all
and there was no RAC paperwork with the bike, but when I called them up
and gave them the registration number they came and collected me :-)

    In my opinion, the salesman at Hughendens M40 is the worst type of
salescum.  But the service department seemed okay.

                Jim
- --
      jim@         ,'_             Given all the short comings of the
  gillespie.org   / -.--.    ___   early spec engines it's better to hang
                 _\_  ~-.`--'_.-'  around the rocking horse stables and
                / /\\    \--'_ \\  hope for a late model to come up.
 '99 Sprint ST  \__/ `---'  \__/                          -- Fizzy Orange