Re: Brake light won't go out.

robert.reid4@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< Just got in from my ride and noticed that the brake light won't go out
until
 I remove the key or leave it in the off or lock position.  >>
It's always worth having a look at the break light switch which is just above
the swingarm and is covered with a pvc boot.  These are very prone to
corrosion and being knocked.  Litft up the boot, check the terminals, clean
them, grease them, and try that.  Failing that check the adjustment, loosen
off until the light goes out.  That's all it can be.  Ann  sprint st.  Kent,
Britain.