New Pipe & New Smile

Hi!

I went to pick up my baby tonight after having it in to have a slow oil
leak around the shifter fixed and while it was in there, the Carbon
Fiber Triumph pipe I ordered several months ago came in so it was
installed as well.  We rode up on Richard's bike to leave it for his
pipe installation and a new rear tire.  He rode back home behind me.  I
only was able to twist the wrist really well in a couple of instances,
but I really liked what I felt!  I also LOVE the new, throatier sound!
When we stopped for dinner, I couldn't get that silly grin off my face!
Richard didn't grouse too much about me getting my pipe slightly earlier
than he did or about me not letting him ride my bike tonight!  I don't
think I would have been that nice had the tables been turned ;-)!

If you want to add spice to your ride, a new pipe will do the trick!
We're probably riding to Austin for a Classic Bike Show on Sunday so
I'll get to see how she does on a 300+ mile day!

BTW, which "Fast" ST turned the corner at Stuebner Airline and 1960
around 6:30 p.m.  You didn't see your twin sitting at the light there!

Lisa "Aqua Dawg" White
Houston, Texas
'99 Red Sprint ST