Re: Help! Heat problem and Vanson review

I have to agree, my leathers make a world of
difference when it comes to dealing with the heat.

To post a follow up, a few weeks ago I purchased the
perforated Vanson pants and a few list members showed
interest in my educated opinions.  So here goes...

The pants have lived up to my expectations.  Not too
hot and not too cold.  So far I have ridden in temps
ranging from the lower 40's to upper 80's.  In colder
temps a pair of long underware does the trick, and in
the warmer weather you just sit up a little a get a
nice breeze exactly where you need it.  Duck out of
the airstream and you do not notice them but sit up
and you can get a nice cool draft (not draught). Of
course in traffic the holes offer little cooling
effects.
Now I am not saying they are like wearing a pair of
jeans, but the perfs do help quite a bit. The leather
also deflects a lot of heat generated from under the
fairing, which is also a plus.  I think any thicker
pair of riding pants will offer the same benefits, but
the perforation help once you get moving.

Any other questions to my pathetic review, feel free
to fire away.

Todd
'00 Blue ST

- --- "Lance LaCerte, Psy.D." <LACPSYD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>