for Greg - Corbin saddle

 The Corbin looks like a saddle but it's designed narrow at the front
so you can ride aggresively right up against the tank with your knees
comfortably alongside it for control and leverage but on the highway
you can slide back into the saddle and have support for your upper
legs. For my '95 Sprint it was a neccesity and I couldn't have done
without it, however for my RS, the stock seat is so good I have no
thoughts of replacing it with anything.

                                           Have fun;

                                              dugud   - - - o%\o