Scottolier

< Mike and Sandi asked : Why doTriumph not recomend fitting a Scotoiler?. >

Hi Mike and Sandi,
                                  I believe they are concerned about the
integrity of the EFI vacuum.  There are rumours that it invalidates the
warranty.  However, I've had mine fitted for about 5-6 weeks now with no
problems and, if I should have any problem, I would probably temporarily
disconnect it to prove that it's not the cause.  You should also know that
you need a special (larger) "T" piece from Scottoiler to fit the large
vacuum pipes and, in my experience at least, I have to set the flow to a
more open setting than on my previous CBR Honda (maybe also because of the
lare vacuum pipes ???).