You're all evil!

Evil, I tell you!  Evil!  ;-)

After 11 years I've got a yen to replace my 87 FZ700 Yamaha.  So here I
am, scooting around the web looking up info. on the Sprint and the
Interceptor.  So I hit the awesome ST home page on TriumphNet, search
the old email, and find lots of _good_ info. on the ST.

You know the rest of the story.  :-)  It's starts with a simple test
ride and then escalates into digging out the old MCNs looking for
reviews.  Then a few more trips to the dealers, talking to guys at work
about their Triumphs, and a quick look at the VFR.  (Yep, the bars are
too low.  And who wants linked brakes anyway?  plus, I've never been
much of a Honda fan.   :-)

Anyway, I got the habit bad and it's all your fault.  The only solution
was to buy one of the pesky things, so now I'm having a blast riding my
new bright red ST and breaking it in.  Thanks for all of the good tips
that helped me make up my mind.

mj

Marlin Jones

End of st-digest V2000 #269