Re: Triumph Race Can

love the stainless race can. Loud enough to hear over the engine noise but
 not too loud to attract unwanted attention.
 Does anyone else have a problem with the baffle making a rattling sound?  As
 soon as I throttle off I get a very loud 'tinkling' sound coming from the
 pipe.  As soon as there is exhaust +ve pressure (ie. throttle open) then the
 sound goes.
 Have to take it to pieces and see what happened.
Jonathan,
I have the same muffler on mine - no rattling. Are you sure the sound is coming from the internal part of the muffler? It may be the decorative shroud bit over the mounting clamp/bolt lightly making contact. Clearances there are pretty tight.

John Heinzer
'00 ST