Re: Heat solution ?

Previously, you (Jconne6305@xxxxxx) wrote:
> I only find the heat objectionable in heavy traffic, quite the norm here in
> Chicago.  My old BMW rs was much worse.

I've got to agree about the problem being slow(er) speeds and heavy
traffic (stop-and-go conditions).  My homebound commute around 6PM in
the Florida heat and humidity is the worst.  I have to deal with the
volume of cages fighting for the road and LONG, LONG lights (there's one
light that I can sit at for 5 minutes if I catch it right -- if the
traffic has backed up then I'll sit through a couple of cycles adding 15
minutes of sitting in line to my trip).

However, riding around at speed on a Florida Sunday afternoon is very
acceptable even wearing my black leather jacket (vents all open).  Which
reminds me: where the heck is that BroshTex jacket I ordered 3+ weeks
ago?

The trick is to keep moving so the heat can't build up.  Makes the bike
much more fun that way too.  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL