Re: Help! Heat problem

Previously, you (Harries, Mort) wrote:
> I might try removing the bellypan.  Is it just those couple of torx screws
> on each side that hold it on, or is there more to it?

Mine weren't Torx screws, they were hex.  Easily removable with one of
the Allen wrenches in the tool kit.

On my '00 ST there was a hidden screw under the overlap from the upper
penel.  I ended up removing all many of the screws holding the upper
body panel to avoid flexing it in order to finish the belly pan removal.

There was also at least one screw in front of the radiator where the two
pan halves come together, and two (I think) on the bottom seam.

If heat is a problem, a bellypanectomy is the solution!  ;-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"