Intro

Hi,
I posted last week about neutral woes and received lots of responses telling me to be
patient. Thanks. Thought I'd introduce myself so you know who is lurking out there.

I traded-in my BMW F650 for a shiny new yellow Sprint RS. I've have NO doubts as to if
this was the right desision. I am very happy and look forward to riding the hell out
of it. This is my 5th year of riding, I've owned an older BMW airhead, a Monster 750,
then the F. This is the largest displacement bike I've every ridden and I am
surprisingly at ease with the weight and power. In fact, the stablity and smoothness
is awesome compared to the twins and single I had. My husband has a VFR800 which,
thanks to it, I got hooked on this type of bike (sports tourer). The RS is as smooth
as his v-four.

I'm the web-drone for the shortbikers (http://www.ki.org/sbl). I plan on shaving my
seat down and narrowing it a bit as I can only get my big toe on the ground. But I
probably won't do anything else to it until I get at least 1K on it. It's pretty much
perfect as you know.

Thanks for letting me indulge myself,

Tai Day
'00 Sprint RS