Re: Help! Heat problem

<<  I wear just jeans on my lower body for commuting, though I do wear a
Vanson
 full-perf jacket, gloves, and a helmet. Jim>>

After having 2 rta's I suffered lower body injuries mainly (1976 and 1998).
The first time I had all in one lewis leathers on and sustained crushed tibia
needing plate etc because of the left hand crash bar.  At the second one I
had plain leather trousers and sustained knee injuries not from impact, but
because of being thrust upwards awkwardly off the bike which was similar to
football injury.  I vowed to wear thick padded leathers in future, and have
done since even in hot weather.  By the way, my nose end was crushed between
the visor and chin guard (makes me cringe when I think of it and the split
cartilege reminds me daily!)  Anyway, it seems that lower body injury is more
frequent.

I don't feel the heat on my legs either unless I have to keep stopping at
traffic lights, and is sometimes a blessing in the cold weather here.  Ann
'combrogi' dawg, Sprint st.