Silver paint

- --IMA.Boundary.2065630690

Ken wrote:
How about posting a pic to Erics site. I would like to see it.

     Ken,

     I posted some pics a few months back when the paint was first applied.
     I'll dig the images out at home and repost them tonight. I had
     intended to coat the wheels silver with polished rims and to mirror
     coat the screen but my better half has had better ideas for my time.

     I also briefly toyed with the idea of spraying the whole bike silver
     but didn't like the results of any of the mockups I tried. It seemed
     to make the bike look smaller somehow.

     Regards
     Martin

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software

- --IMA.Boundary.2065630690