Re: Martin's trip

- --IMA.Boundary.0851540690

Jack wrote:
glad you and Fiona had a good and safe trip even with the extra mirror.

     Thanks Jack,

     The mirror incident was unfortunate but that's why motorcyclists wear
     protective clothing. Once I'd stopped my initial reaction was
     'Damn, I've ruined a good pair of boots'
     A split second later I was thinking
     'Thank god, the boots probably saved my toe'.

     Maybe the next time we do this trip yourself and Billie will be along
     to ride shotgun.

     Martin
     Dublin, Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software

- --IMA.Boundary.0851540690