Re: riding gear / lower body injuries

I'll admit to wearing Doc Marten boots with my leather leggings, so my ankles
aren't fully protected.  They are so solid on the ground and are over ten
years old (well worn), I just can't change to calf boots.  I've blacked my
blue leathers with shoe leather die which has given them a 'jeans' washed out
blue/black look to them so they go with the doc martens.  I think they look
cool, but I do get some funny looks! and have been asked if you can buy them
like that.  I get fed up with the boring same designs of leathers these days.
Ann