Re: Yippee, Yippee, Ouch!

Greg Watson wrote:

> It took hours for me to get to the emergency room and receive a
> diagnosis.  Fibia broken clean through about six inches above the
> heel, and Tibia cracked at the bottom.  8 screws, 4 inch plate, and
> no load bearing cast for three weeks.

Dang, Greg, sorry to hear it. I hate to say it, but you're making me
feel fortunate that I got away with just a broken collarbone from my
last track day! Glad to hear that your bike -- and helment -- didn't
receive too much damage, though. Take care, rest up, and get back in the
saddle again soon!

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA