TBR can [For Ken]

- --IMA.Boundary.3471450690

Ken wrote:
Looks pretty cool!
     Thanks ken. I'm very happy with the rersult.

Ken wrote:
It reminds me of how nice these bikes look with the can pointing up
instead horizontal with the bag mounts : (
     I don't use the bags all of the time and certainly don't need the
     carrying capacity of both bags except on rare occasions. I leave
     the left side pannier rail fitted so I can use one bag for
     commuting/shopping and have removed the right hand rail so the
     pipe is usually in the raised position. That way I get the
     convenience of hard luggage and get to retain the sporty looks.
     Refitting the second rail is a simple job if I need the carrying
     capacity for a trip.

Ken wrote:
Is that the TBR can, and if so how do you like it?
     The pipe is the TBR C5 Oval X-metal can. It looks better in real life than
     in the photos due to the way the sunlight catches the weave. The sound is
     louder than the Triumph performance can but not outrageous and it rumbles
     beautifully as you come down throught the box. In combination with the
     performance tune there is a good boost to the midrange but probably not
     much extra at the topend. Originally the pipe tended to move about a lot
     but my dealer provided a different style of spring which has stabilised it
     completely. I had to remove some metal from the mount to fit the pipe in
     the lowered position which was a PITA but was easy to do. Overall I'm very
     happy with it and haven't seen or heard another pipe I'd prefer.

     Martin,
     Dublin, Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software

- --IMA.Boundary.3471450690