Re: Leaking Gas

The ST has a vent in the cap. The only way I can see gas exiting here is
with the bike being at an extreme angle (on the ground). There have been a
couple instances of leaking fittings on the FI plate on the side of the
tank. Removal of the rear body work make this spot easy to see - it should
make identification of the source pretty easy.

- - Eric