Re: Hey Eric, how bout some chat?

At 10:05 PM 6/8/00 -0700, gnmojo@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>   I've been thinking (o.k. no smart comments) It would be nice to chat
>with you guys. What would it take to add chat to the triumph net site?
>Maybe a once a week scheduled time type arrangement or lets get
>organized with IRC or whatever.
>   So what would it take net gurus, money? time? server space?

It's not too difficult to add, but has a couple of problems that have kept
me from being too excited about adding it.

- - In the global community, it is difficult to come up with a time that
everyone to chat. What is convenient for one is not convenient for all.

- - If it is overused (i.e. left available for a 24hr period etc), valuable
discussion information is taken away from the list.

I'll look at it again....

- - Eric