RE:Throttle response during downshifts

At 08:35 PM 6/9/00 +0100, Rig wrote:
>Neil, I have always had the problem you describe.  I had always thought is
>was just me.
>
>I've just had the latest tune upload (Series 9?. or should that be Service
>Pack 9) and it's made no difference.

Do you know if they have adjusted the CO with a meter ?

My speed triple used to stall on downshifts with alarming regularity. We
tried a number of things, but once they borrowed a gas analyzer and set the
CO properly, I never had one more problem and neither has the current owner.

just a thought

- - Eric