DANGER S.T. RIDERS PLEASE READ[ IGNITION WIRE HARNESS]

 ALMOST BOUGHT THE FARM AT AMERICADE THIS WEEK. They looped my iginition wire
around my clutch cable and wire tied it there so every time you turn the
handle bars it rubs the wire . Well it must of finally worn threw and blew my
30a fuse . Well i was makeing a left turn and had plenty of room when the
fuse blew and the bike died. I wonder how many people are taking a dirt nap
because of this problem?The bike just dies, it would look to anyone else that
the bike stalled.CHECK THE WIRE, MAKE SURE IT RUNS STRAIGHT DOWN FROM YOUR
INGINITION KEY. [IT MUST NOT BE LOOPED AROUND CLUTCH CABLE] I have 12,000
miles on the bike it took that long for it to wear threw 1999 S.T.