RE: Triumph Dealers in the SW

If you go to Triumph's website, they have a listing of all their
dealers.  It would probably be wise to print out and carry with with
names, addresses, and phone numbers of those you will be near on the
way.  That is what we did when we went to Utah.  We ended up visiting a
dealer in Albuquerque when road grime (from riding all day in the wet)
got caught up under the metal plate near Richard's steering head bearing
and started making a noise.  Luckily it wasn't anything serious but we
didn't want to take a chance as we were approximately 1,000 miles from
Houston . . .

Lisa White
Houston, Texas