Re: Build / Mechanic Quality

Ann writes:
> Larry,
> it also seems to me that the mechanics in the local bike showrooms don't
have
> any decent consistant training and quality control.  Ann
>

>From what I read here, I'd have to agree. My dealer is (fortunately) Triumph
only. The mechanics sport their "Triumph Certified" shirts, and seem to be a
cut above the usual skill/interest. What I have appreciated when talking
with them about things I've experienced with my ST or that I've read here,
is that I never get a "they're all like that" response. What I do get is
their specific experience at the shop (i.e. "we've seen that on two bikes,
we haven't seen that, etc).

Larry