Gas(Petrol) Prices and Neutral light

Can someone please send me the current average price for gas in France
and Italy. Or at least tell me where I can go to find that info. Please
reply off list. Thanks

Now onto the Triumph content.

An interesting little problem popped up on my 2000 ST this past week.
While sitting in bumper-to-bumper, door-to-door (no lane splitting :-(
)  stand still traffic, waiting to get into the Lincoln Tunnel on a
sunny 85F+ afternoon. The temperature gauge is at the highest point I
have ever seen it go. This is not the first time it ever got that high.
I looked down and noticed that my neutral light was slightly flickering.
Someone recently posted about this problem so my first thought was
"Crap. The neutral sensor is shot." I put it in first, eased out the
clutch until things started grab and put it back in neutral. Now the
flickering was worse. I pull in the clutch, neutral light goes out.
Release, flicker. In, off. Release, flicker. Eventually traffic starts
to trickle into the tunnel. I figure I'll take another look at it at
home. As I come down the Route 3 exit ramp. I stop, put it in neutral,
the light is OK. I suspect that the flicker was due to high engine temp.
As I finally pull up my driveway, I stop, put it in neutral (light ok)
sidestand down (engine still running at this point. I go open up the
gate and the garage and return to the Blue Devil. Clutch in, light off.
Clutch out, light on, flickering. The next day all was fine on my
morning commute. In the afternoon the problem recurs at the Lincoln
Tunnel but not again.

Any ideas or suggestions?
- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler  2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country

I.A.T.S.E. Locals #52 & 84

"The moment you're born you start dying.
 So you might as well have a good time."
                             Cake