Re: serious problems

<< I think my dealer is not worth being an official Triumph dealer letting me
more than one month without any bike, and this for a 2 months old bike.
 I really don't know what to do anymore... .  >>

Hi Xavier,
Have you telephoned the warranty dept?  Maybe they can put pressure on the
dealer to loan you a bike until ready, and look into why it isn't ready yet.
 We've done that when two of our bikes had things go wrong (camchain and
shoddy work) and we changed to a better dealer, further away but well worth
it.  That's all I can think of, unless you physically remove the bike to
another dealer.  Good luck.  Ann Kent, Britain.