Re: Fuel Sender and False Neutral Issues

>The first is, I believe, the dreaded fuel sender problem, but I want to
>confirm this.  My gas gauge fluctuates up and down wildly for no reason,
>sometimes even at a stop - the gauge will drop from full (reality) to
>empty, and then start going up.  The low fuel light may be activated as
>well, and once on, it may not go back off - this has resulted in the fuel
>gauge reading full, with a full tank, but the low fuel light being on.  Is
>this the same problem everyone else is talking about?

That's the first problem everyone had. Some later fuel senders were more
accurate but they were leaking gas. Knock on wood, my fifth fuel sender has
been behaving itself.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com