Belgium for Bikers

Hello All,

Yesterday was a public holiday here in Germany, so the Lovely Ballast and I
strapped the tent onto the back of the ST and trundled off to Belgium for a
long weekend.  Now I understand why Jonathan is so keen on the Ardennes -
it's a great area, lots of twisty roads, pretty countryside, plenty of other
bikers.  Oh, and you can drink Belgian beer too!  Not too far from the UK,
either, so you chaps in SE England could probably pop over for a long
weekend.  The roads just West of Bouillon are the place to be, plenty of
camp sites and some very relaxing canoeing too if you get bored of the roads
(not likely!)

Saw a blue ST in La Roche-en-Ardennes on Sunday, was it anyone we know?

The Orient Express is going in for its 20,000km service next week - the
chain will probably need to be replaced, as it's starting to stretch like a
rubber band.  I read Antony's account of his chain snapping just now and
thought back to the last 150km we did yesterday evening, all above
100mph...eek!

Neil

End of st-digest V2000 #286