From: Joe at Hercules
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: June 13, 2000 5:04 PM
Subject: new to the site

Hi everyone, just got my yellow RS last week, first Triumph and enjoying it
ever since. I live in Hercules Ca which is in the San Francisco bay area.
Looking forward to learn more on the RS and ST from you all. First question
to you all, what kind of gasoline should I use on the RS? manuel say 90 Ron
min. And also is there any easy way to lower the RS just a little? Thanks
for the help.

Joe,