From: Tai Day <tai.day@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: new to the site

>Hey Joe, Glad to see you joined. I had planned to do the seat shave thing
like a week after I got my bike. It wasn't until after 800 miles that I
decided to get the seat shaved down and narrowed. It's still the most
comfortable tock seat I've been on. My hope is to at least be able to get
the balls of my feet down not just the tips on my boots.

>I go in next Thursday to Mike-the-seat-guy in SF. I'll tell you about it or
come by the coffe place for your scrutiny :-)