RE: reliability of ST

Peter,

I have just shy of 15,000 mile on my 99 Sprint ST and have had nothing
happen that would have stranded me.  The closest thing to a major issue I
have had was a cracked header pipe, which I didn't discover for probably a
month or 2, it was replaced under warrenty.  I have been very happy with
Triumph reliability, and I expect alot from a vehicle.  It has to stand up
to alot of punishment, like lack of cleanings for months on end, and
pounding out miles no matter the weather.

Anyone can buy and ride a Honda.  Not anyone can step up, over come old
bias', and ride a true character machine like the Triumph.  Sorry, flag
waving mode off :)

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen