Re: Swung the pipe up reply

Jack at 18:42 14/06/2000 , you wrote:
>         Keith, when my pannier bracket was removed I didn't like the hole in
>the frame area. I don't know if it's for support or not. There were two
>short bolts in the box I was given back when I had the bags installed so
>I installed one in the hole. I thought it came from there. Maybe not,
>but it's there now!

No bolt in mine having currently also gone through a similar removal
exercise as yourself, so I hope its not for support !!!!!!!        Hence
the question.

Jack, a strange occurrence has also come over me since the removal of the
panniers. I ride faster.

Do you think this a mental problem or just the bike telling me it is no
longer in touring mode. Have Triumph hidden a switch to tell the EFI to
inject more fuel when the panniers are removed as I'm sure I don't turn the
grip any more than I used to. Has this happened to you or is it maybe just
UK spec bikes that have this option ? ;-)

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & LongTail (00 Blue ST)"