Re: Sprint ST Purchase

> After riding my wife's Sprint
> I new this was the bike for me but I didn't think it would happen as fast as
> it did. In a week from our telephone conversation he came with his family
> and drove the bike back to B.C. Our dealer had one remaining ST in the shop
> and my wife (she is the one in our household who drives a hard bargain)
> purchased this bike for the same price as her '00 bike with heated grips, a
> tank protector, hard bags, and the rear rack. I am picking the bike up
> tonight at the shop and in the space of three weeks we purchased about
> $30,000 Canadian dollars worth of two Sprint STs. We both are devoted
> Triumph fanatics and are looking forward to riding together.

So my husband wasn't the only one who wanted an ST after riding his wife's ST
;-)!!!!
I see that your ST is Red.  What color does your wife have?  There are now 3 couples
on the list that have a set STs. Our STs are red, as are Marc & Charla Easley's.
If you wife's is red (the fastest color), that will make it unanimous!

Lisa "Aqua Dawg" White
Richard "Sly Dawg" White
Houston, Texas