Re: Outranked by Major Engine Damage - the Final Chapter

Rick, I am glad you took your bike to those guys. I hope you get back on the
road ASAP, and I also hope Triumph takes care of you like they should. I am
sure with the lads at OC Triumph in your corner, you'll be just fine.
You may remember I recommended OC Triumph to you  on 5/29, and next time I
expect you to take my advice immediately with no hesitation. ;-)
 I am glad you ended up there and I would also like to let the list know
that Eric is their service man ( he is Joe Shit the Rag Man )  and both him
and Mickey deserve your business.

CA Stu<-- I hope this makes up for the " total motorcyclist" fiasco, Mr.
Draper are you listening?
Stuart Mumford
99 KLR650 A13
99 Sprint ST